Essential Oils for Your Health and Wellness



I have used essential oils for three years and I can't tell you what a source of healing they have been in my life.

About three years ago I was in the depth of despair, depressed and full of anxiety.  I had gone to the Doctor and they were ready to fill me with pills to take away that feeling of despair, anxiety and depression.   Because I was so desperate I decided to take those pills they suggested and for awhile I felt better.  But the reality was I knew what they were doing to my kidneys, my liver; my overall body wellness was in threat of the side effects of taking these kinds of drugs.

After three months I weaned myself off the two prescriptions the Doctor's had prescribed and looked for other alternatives.  I was already exercising and that really helped but I knew I needed something else.  That was when I was introduced to Tru-Essence Oils , Essentials Oils that are the lifeblood of plants, herbs, spices and flowers.  Essential oils have shown to be anti-bacterial, anti-fungal,and anti-parasitic. 

I stared using a group of oils that brought my body back to balance and within 6 months my symptoms of depression and anxiety were basically gone for the first time in over 10 years!  I was amazed at how much better I felt when at the beginning of each day I would apply the oils on my feet!  Yes my feet!  Relexology is about those points on the feet that are direct pathways to our organs.  In my case I applied the oils to the those parts of the feet that are directly connected to the pituitary gland and hypothalamus both of which effect our emotional well being.

Below is a show I did with Evette Smith, CMT and French Medical Aromatherapist.  Listen in as she talks about the importance of these oils and the overall impact they can have on your body. 

I know this to be true - I lived it!

The Wellness Journey! Interview with Evette Smith, CMT



Want out to find out more about these wonderful oils click here

Visit our site at www.praiseworks.biz to find out about all our products and services

Need help to get motivated to embark on a journey of total wellness for your mind, body and spirit?  "Our Journey to Wellness Coaching by PraiseWorks" can help you get motivated to make those lifestyle changes to move you to total wellness for the mind, body, spirit!




Comments

Popular Posts