Spring Into The Stress Free Zone-De-Stress The Mess

Have you ever had that feeling that if one more thing goes wrong in your life that you're going to scream? Ever felt like one more thing, just one more that's it and your going to just ....just, BLOW UP?

Boy did I have that  feeling while I was raising my four daughters.  They are all close in age (I was basically pregnant for about 10 years) There were times when I thought I could literally feel my blood pressure going up. Times when I would awaken in the morning full of anxiety because of all the activities I had scheduled for the girls on that day.

I finally learned (about 25 years later) some key things I need to do in order to minimize the impact of stress on my body.  It is a very simple recipe... Exercise + Diet + Meditation(Prayer) = "De-Stress the Mess". That's right. Its as simple as that a this month on the PraiseWorks Fan Page we are talking about tips, tools and techniques to "De-Stress the Mess".

We are cover information about stress and the different things that can be done through holistic practices and fitness to minimize the impact that stress can have on your body. Stress can lead to stroke, cardio vascular disease, high blood pressure, obesity and yes even cancer!  Direct correlations have been tied to stress and chronic disease.  Don't be a statistic take control of your health and your life. Do not let the stress in your life threaten your life.

We have a wonderful coaching program "De-Stress The Mess" that gives women the tips, tools and techniques they need combat the impact stress has on your body. Each program in personalized for your particular needs. If you are interested in finding out more about this great program email us at info@praiseworks.biz 

Spring Into The Stress Free Zone 

Tune in to "The Wellness Journey!" 

Comments

Popular Posts