Change Your Mind Set, Change Your Life -21 Ways To Transform in 21 Days



I've learned to change my mindset and decided to enjoy life!






 
It's time for a change. 

That was the first thing I thought when I woke up this morning.  But, for some reason my usual pep talk "time for a change, let's make it happen, you can do it...yada,yada" changed.  I felt something different on the inside.  I felt joy but more than that I felt a since of euphoria!  I have only had that feeling maybe five times in my life.  After I had 
each one of my children and when woke up next to my husband the day after we got married. Yeah, I know very "female" things but seriously...the euphoric feeling was there.

I began to think about what has changed. Why am I feeling like this.  Nothing has changed since I went to bed last night.  I have all the same problems,the same challenges,the same issues and concern. So what was different?  I laid there in my bed trying to feel what could be wrong.  Have you ever done that?  Your in a great mood and you try to figure out why?  Finally I just decided to "go with it" and be joyful, thankful and HAPPY!

Why is it that we feel something good has to happen to be happy?  Why can't we just be happy and joyful with no apparent reason?  I guess society tells us that happiness always comes with some kind of event, some kind of demonstrated change or activity.  But I am here to tell you that is not always the case.  Happiness; true joy can come regardless of your outer circumstances. It just involves making a change in your mindset  

These 21 tips can really help you to change your mindset to a more positive one.  Try incorporating these small positive changes into your daily routine for the next 21 days. You will definitely see a change in your thought processes and ultimately your mind set.
 

Maintaining a positive mindset will go beyond the 21 day challenge. It is something that you will want to do every day. It is an ongoing process to keep a positive outlook on life.


I am also going to be sharing  more tips and tools to help you change your mindset to one that is more positive and joyful.  Take the journey with me to a more positive and joyful mindset.  I LIKE this feeling.  

Follow my facebook page to get one of these tips everyday! www.facebook.com/PraiseWorksHealthWellness





Check out this wonderful interview with Dr. Andrea Pennington talking about making changes and transitions in your life.  Dr. Andrea walked away from a successful and thriving practice and moved to France to pursue her passions.  She shares with us how she made her transition by changing her mindset to live a more radiant and authentic life. 



Many times our inner voice will tell us what we need to do when it comes to making changes in our lives.  We just don't always listen to those voices or we listen but we do not act.  There are ways that you can learn to act on that inner voice and ways that you can enhance that voice ...intuition. 28 Experts share great information and their expertise on how you can use that inner voice to guide you to a life of joy, wellness and peace. 
 Click here for more information






Comments

Popular Posts