Most of the women I know are functioning under some kind of stress. Just the other day I spoke with someone who said they love the "stress" feeling because it helped to motivate them to complete their "to-do's" list quickly. While this method of letting stress motivate you may be a practice for some people it is definitely not the healthiest motivation to get things done.
Bottom line, stress can be a killer. Over a period of time stress can lead to high blood pressure, stroke, chronic disease, possible Type II Diabetes, to much cortisol production (which can lead to serious complications for women) and heart disease just to name a few. So what can you do to protect your body from the dangers of continuous stress? What do you need to do to "DeStress The Mess"?
The good news is there are many things you can do to protect your mind, body and spirit from the rigors of stress. There are certain foods, supplements and other holistic practices that can help. You truly can change your lifestyle in such a way that stress will no longer hold hostage. Here are a few suggestions that will help:
- make sure you are taking a good vitamin B Stress Formula
- exercises at least 30 minutes a day
- practice deep breathing whenever feeling stressed
- spend at least five minutes a day in quiet reflection, prayer, and meditation
- drink calming herb teas such as chamomile laced with lavender
- add essential oils to your wellness regime (click here for more information about essential oils)
For more holistic tips on how to minimize the impact of stress on your body click here
For a FREE 30 minute "DeStress The Mess" consultation click here