How does this balance get upset?
Many ways. For example, imagine sitting in your car with your arms and hands clenched on you steering wheel. After a while, your shoulders start to feeze in that state of heightened alertness. This affects all the rotator cuff muscles on your shoulders and when you get out of your car, you may not notice that your shoulders are now rolled forward, changing shape of your spine. This in turn affects your hip and sacrum which changes your center of gravity which all go down to your feet.
And what about that heavy tote bag we carry on one shoulder?How does having a massage have to do with this?
- Having a regular massage helps to re-establish balance within you body by relaxing those tight muscles before it gets chronic.
- Through Refloxology we can find out those tight spots in the spine that need to be worked on.
- Through Canio Sacral work and ortho-bionomy we re-balance the viscera and muscles.
- Through Vibrational Healing Massage we shift the somatic patterns to help release the stress in the body.
- Through deep tissue, we help the body to relax and unwind.
- Through Reiki we bring calm to the whole body and mind.