- 14 Almonds - If you ever get those feelings of munchies you can always have ALMONDS. Eating 14 almonds consists of just under 100 calories. It is an excellent source of fiber and protein.
- Six Whole Grain Pretzel- Sticks – a great way to cure the snack craving and keep it under 100 calories.
- Blueberry Smoothie- Try blending 1/3 cup of nonfat yogurt with 2/3 cup of frozen blueberries and ice. "It's very refreshing and very cold," Blake says. "That slows down your ability to drink quickly." Snacks that take more time to finish are often more satisfying, plus a great source of calcium.
- Edamame -A third of a cup has more than 8 g of protein and 4 g of fiber to help keep you full. As a bonus, you’ll get nearly 10% of your recommended daily allowance of iron. Edamame is available in ready-to-eat containers for a quick snack on the run. Only
- Baby Carrots with Humus – an excellent quick snack full of vitamin A, beta carotene, and protein. Six carrots and a two tablespoon of Humus are just under 100 calories
- Yogurt and Sunflower Seeds – may sound strange but actually it is quite good. Half a cup of non-fat yogurt with sunflowers seeds is a wonderful and nutritious snack. This snack is not only less than 100 calories but it is packed full of calcium.
- Half Baked Potato and Salsa – a fantastic snack that is filing, nutritious and only 84 calories. This snack is loaded with vitamin C and keep the skin on the potatoes to get the biggest nutrient benefit,
- 20 Pistachios – Eating dry, roasted and unsalted pistachios is a great low calorie snack that is rich in protein, fiber and key vitamins. Only 80 calories
Need help is getting motivated to change your eating habits and to start living a more healthy life? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a FREE Assessment on how we can help you to have a healthier life.