About to Fly - Poem by Luella Hill-Dudley

Every once and awhile I find someone who I think is so talented that I want to champion them.  Luella Hill-Dudley is such a person. Her poems are full of inspiration, hope, love and faith through adversity. I hope you enjoy this poem as much as I did. 




There are times that some people might try to clip your wings
but it is almost Spring
There are times people you believed in will throw stones at you
cloud and trouble your spirit
There times cruel words are spoken but as a woman of God
with a heart of an angel the innocent of a child
my spirit rush back into me and said it is time to soar
now stretch out your arms like an eagle
as you lean back trust God and know that God 
got this and the next one after that
Yes I will always believe
that something mighty wonderful is about to happen
Is my claim today
Strong enough to not shed another tear drop
stop listening to other people crap
it time to do some spring cleaning in my life
so people can not hurt me with the words 
that sharp like a knife
while God will control this map
I know I will fly
over, and over again my spirit
will not die for its time for me to fly.
 And let the craziness die.



http://facebook.com/luella.hilldudley

Comments

Popular Posts