Holiday Season Affirmations - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

 To all of our PraiseWorks Supporters -  A  Special Gift of  Holiday Season Affirmations  

In the hustle and bustle that accompanies this time of the year, may you stop, breathe deeply, and ingest the spirit of the season. This is a season when light fills hearts and we recall that there is meaning and purpose in our lives. We experience the importance of the interior journey and how it connects us to and transforms the world around us.

We remember that giving, without expectation, is the doorway to receiving beyond expectation. Mostly, though, we remember that hope conquers every doubt, illuminates every shadow, and heals every wound, if you are willing to let it work through you.

Affirmations when repeated with deep concentration can change your mind unconsciously.  Take a moment each day and find a still and quite place and just be. Focus on one of the affirmations below. When we speak them with concentration, affirmation have an immense power.  It is a wonderful gift, the gift of words spoken in an affirmation can have a powerful impact on your life. It is the gift that keeps on giving.

  1. I allow the joy of this season to fill my heart and propel me into a prosperous new year!
  2.  I plan to enjoy all the Holiday Season has to offer!
  3. I love peace on Earth and goodwill toward men and I practice it all year long!
  4. This year I’m focused on what the Holiday Season means to me rather than what it means to the world.
  5. This year I refuse to allow guilt to ruin my Holiday Season experience!
  6. When I make the Holiday Season about sharing rather than getting, I always feel better.
  7. Breathing in, I feel the love of  the Holiday Season. Breathing out, I embody the love of the Holiday Season.
  8. This year I am absolutely committed to restoring the true meaning of the Holiday Season in my life!
  9. The positive energy of the Holiday Season is game-changing when I allow it to spread throughout my life.
  10. Today I feel the joy of the Holiday Season. Today I feel the peace of the Holiday Season. Today I feel the love of the Holiday Season.
  11. Today I am breathing in the light and love of the Holiday Season and sharing it with everyone I meet!
  12. I love the Holiday Season because the long lines teach me patience.
  13. The Holiday Season is my chance to activate the power of giving in my life.
  14. My mind is filled with hope. My heart is filled with joy. It’s the Holiday's and anything is possible!
  15. The Holiday Season is a chance for  new beginnings and I am making the most of it!

www.praiseworks.biz

Comments

Popular Posts