My Journey to Emotional Wellness




Many have asked me why I chose to name my company PraiseWorks.  

Over four years ago I was really stressed out and suffered from an anxiety order. I was exhausted, miserable and had a sense of hopelessness.  Thanks to the vision God gave me I have started a journey to emotional wellness that has been such a blessing.   I did this interview about a year ago and what I said then still holds true today.  In fact I have added even more goals to my list.  I am now publishing a magazine "Wellness Woman 40 and Beyond" for women over 40 who are on the same journey that I am on...to achieve total wellness for the mind, body and spirit.

An Interview with Lynnis of PraiseWorks 
My Journey to Emotional Wellness 




Join me on Facebook 

Follow me on Twitter


Comments

Popular Posts