Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Journey to Emotional Wellness




Many have asked me why I chose to name my company PraiseWorks.  

Over four years ago I was really stressed out and suffered from an anxiety order. I was exhausted, miserable and had a sense of hopelessness.  Thanks to the vision God gave me I have started a journey to emotional wellness that has been such a blessing.   I did this interview about a year ago and what I said then still holds true today.  In fact I have added even more goals to my list.  I am now publishing a magazine "Wellness Woman 40 and Beyond" for women over 40 who are on the same journey that I am on...to achieve total wellness for the mind, body and spirit.

An Interview with Lynnis of PraiseWorks 
My Journey to Emotional Wellness 




Join me on Facebook 

Follow me on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Network Blogs

Search The Web