DeStress The Mess Green Smoothie #1 - Really Gets You Going!






 goggle images

I have decided to take the bull by the horns and combat the effect stress has on my body. Even though I have written a book about this subject (DeStress The Mess-Minimizing the Impact of Stress on Your Body- Maximize The Joy!") I still need to remind myself to take my own advice!

So...I am making Green Smoothies that I have suggested in the past to clients and readers that truly do combat the effects of stress on your body.  The ingredients are awesome and full of the nutrients and vitamins we need to fortify our immune system, clean out the toxins, help increase the effectiveness of our neurotransmitters, and fight fatigue!  Click here for great geen smoothie recipes

Want to learn more about how to DeStress The Mess and fortify your body using mind,body,spirit tips, tools and techniques? Click Here




Comments

Popular Posts