- Gratitude can help with relationship wellness - expressing your appreciation and happiness for your significant other can really get those happy hormones going. Gratitude help increase your feeling of overall wellness.
- Gratitude can help your relax - when feeling stressed and overwhelmed focus on those things you are grateful for and you will begin to get a sense of well being and also feel more relaxed.
- Gratitude can improve your memory - exercise your brain and strengthen your memory muscle by thinking about the thing you have been grateful for over the years.
- Gratitude can increase your heart health - indirectly by improving your mood and helping you think more about fitness and eating healthy therefore improving your overall heart health.
- Gratitude can improve your sleep - being grateful can relax you and therefore help you to get a better nights sleep
Lisa Ryan, Gratitude Expert Talk about How Gratitude Can Lead to Success