Started the Day Out Negatively - This is How I Turned It Around ....Day Two on My Journey to Wellness





I have to admit that yesterday was fabulous!  I took my walk, ate healthy and basically had a great productive day. 

Today, I hit a wall.  What can I say I was just off.  Everything seem to be a chore.  I dragged myself to shower, dragged myself to breakfast, dragged myself to the computer to work.  Something was off. What was it? 

Finally it occurred to me...

I didn't start my day the way I normally do.  I didn't start my day in a positive way.  

I truly feel that every day when we first open our eyes you HAVE to do three things
  • Thank your Creator for opening your eyes in the first place
  • Visualize what a beautiful,positive and productive day your going to have 
  • Drink 8oz of lemon water before your feet hit the ground (it wakes up the brain, after all the brain is 90% water!)
I didn't do anything like that when I opened my eyes. I immediately thought about all that I needed to do, got out of bed and basically felt like crap!  But, here is the good news, you can have a do over.  Have you ever done that? Basically stopped where you are and kind of redo the start of the day.  Okay so here is my do over that I did to reset myself into having a positive day:
  •  Wrote down three things that I am grateful for right now in this moment in time
  • Put on some happy/inspirational music to chase away my negative attitude. Here is what I am listening to right now
  • Close my eyes and begin to visualize how the rest of my day is going to go 
And whola...I have rerouted the impact of my negative start to the day.  I am now approaching the day with a sense of joy and peace. Now, I am ready to move forward with my wellness plan of nurturing my mind, body and spirit!   

Ready for the day now!!!


MY WELLNESS PLAN FOR TODAY

Here's My DeTox Drink - Asea 
(taste like sea water but it really cleans you out on the cellular level 2oz in am, 2 oz in morning, along with 640z of water)

Here's what I had for breakfast! 
(love it feeling, nutritious and blueberries are great anti-oxidants,Cinnamon for a boost of energy)...sticking to the reduced dairy!!)


 
Here's what I am having for lunch! Kale and Butternut Squash Salad with Almond Chips
(the kale really helps curb with my cravings )


Here's what I am planning for dinner
(spaghetti squash with tomatoes,parsley and a side salad of romaine, avocado and tofu with sesame dressing


My movement for today??? Dance like no one is watching..while cleaning the house!!  Seriously I am putting on my favorite music and dancing for thirty minutes around the house.  Love it, can't wait.  Boy I feel more positive just thinking about!


I love any kind of Latin music. The beat just gets me moving!


How is your wellness journey coming along?  Share with me in comments. 

For some more great recipes go to my website at www.praiseworks.biz and click on "Eating The Rainbow Recipes" IT'S FREE!!



Follow Me on Twitter For More Updates

Follow Me on FaceBook

Subscribe to Wellness Woman 40 and Beyond E-Magazine

Comments

Popular Posts