Stressed, Anxious, Worn-Out? Essentail Oils Can Help...They Worked For Me!

About 6 years ago I was truly a wreck!  I wasn’t sleeping well, at times I had trouble focusing,  and I had this anxious feeling in the mornings.  For the last 15 years I had been in denial that the feeling I had every time I got up in the morning was not normal.  Every morning I would wake up with this horrible feeling that I was going straight down hill in a roller-coaster without any restraint to protect me from falling.  It was a horrible feeling.  The only thing that used to keep me from feeling this way, was a cup of coffee (ugh!).  I took it for granted that I would always feel this way and lived like this for years.  It was not until I had an “ah-ha” moment that I realized that I didn’t have to feel this way, that I needed to address this problem and take charge of my emotional wellness.

After much research I heard that essential oils could actually help my anxiety.  To say that I was a skeptic is putting it lightly!  I had only used oils for fragrance and I loved the wonderful smell.  I had never used oils for my anxiety or stress.  I couldn’t understand how oils could help my condition. 

I quickly learned there is a big difference between “smell good” oils and essential oils (although some essential oils smell very good too).  Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants.  Many of these essential oils can be used for medicinal purposes and there are hundreds of essential oils and hundreds of uses for them.  T

I discovered several oils that helped me with my anxiety and stress. Within a few weeks I no longer needed that cup of coffee. I stopped having that horrible feeling in the morning of going straight down hill in a roller-coaster with no restraint. I started sleeping better, my focus was better and I just felt like I was me again.  Essential Oils truly did change my life.

What did I use to get better?
I used a combination of oils for stress and anxiety.  The oil blends listed below are excellent for anxiety and stress.  I have used combinations of these for six years and I hardly ever suffer from the negative impact that stress and anxiety has on my life.  Everyone’s body chemistry is different and some of these oils might be more impactful. For me personally, I found that using these oils, yoga, and counseling helped me to manage my anxiety.  I soon began to feel in more control of my emotions and now feel a sense of peace and calm about 99% of the time.  The other 1% well …that’s just life!

Grounding blends contain oils that are geared toward the central nervous system and other body systems. If there are times when you feel confused, doubtful, unsettled or in need of a sense of well-being, a balancing blend such as Grounding Blend is an excellent option.  For those who suffer mood swings, anxiety, temper problems or doldrums, a grounding blend may help calm and balance their emotions. Diffusion is the most effective method of enjoying a balancing blend. Use an inhaler or cup and tissue for school, office or on the go. Direct application with massage to the feet, neck and back can be effective.   

This blend can help with several symptoms or conditions:
  • Anxiety
  • Attention Deficit
  • Cellular Health
  • Hyperactivity
  • Muscle & Joint
  • Nervousness
  • Whole Body Relaxation

Contains oils that help to calm, elevate and strengthen the immune system.  Some of the essential oils in this blend are Lemon, Mandarin, Bergamont, Clementine, Grapefruit, andVanilla.  The best way to use this blend is to spritz on your bed sheets or inhale from a cup or tissue.  An extra bonus is that this particular blend is a great disinfectant for kitchen surfaces and bathrooms.

This blend can:
  • Have a calming effect
  • Elevates your mood
  • Eliminates orders
  • Kills airborne pathogens

There are also some single essential oils you can use to help with stress.  All of these oils are 100% therapeutic and have no additives or preservatives.

informative,entertaining, fun


Popular Posts

The Wellness Journey-LIVE - Staying Fit After 50-Author Monica Hagen Shares Great Tips

Rituals to Holistically Transform Your Life and Your Interior Space

10 Tips To Live A Heart Healthy Life Physically and Emotionally in Mid-Life

Ways To Make Mid-Life a GREAT Life in 2018

#1 Reason Women Don't Take Care of Themselves First & Why It is SOOO Important To Increase Your Self-Care

10 Holistic Ways To Enhance Your Mind, Body, Spirit Connection in Mid-Life

10 Things I Have Discovered About Aging - And They Are All GOOD!