- A cup of low fat yogurt with mixed berries, sprinkle of nuts with a slice of whole wheat bread and green tea
- Oatmeal makes the best breakfast item. Add milk (I prefer one of the nut milks), honey and a fruit preferably strawberry, apple or poached pear to it.
- Breakfast Burrito with whole wheat tortilla, scrambled eggs, cheese, tomatoes, spinach and onions with green tea laced with honey
- Adding honey, nuts, strawberry and almond milk to a bowl of your favorite unsweetened cereal is also a healthy breakfast option.
- Try whole wheat muffin topped with boiled egg, slices of pineapple and low fat cottage cheese served with a glass of fresh orange juice
- A slice of whole wheat bread, yogurt with banana and berries along with a cup of green tea.
- Whole grain pita bread stuffed with grilled chicken or turkey, mushroom, low fat processed cheese, tomatoes, capsicum and a small glass of cashew or almond milk.
Are you a borderline diabetic or do you have you been diagnosed with diabetes? Listen to this show on how to "Live Well As A Diabetic"
Join me on The Wellness Journey!