7 Quick Healthy Breakfast Ideas To Jump Start Your Day







It's that time again!  Time to shed some pounds and inches from my 10lb extra winter coat. This year I have some incentive.  I am now and I refuse to go into my one year  from 60 phase not in shape.  

One of the things I need to do is have a healthy breakfast.  It gets my metabolism going and it keeps me from craving a bunch of junk in the afternoon. You can't be fit and healthy without eating breakfast!!! 

My Healthy Breakfast Food Ideas
  1. A cup of low fat yogurt with mixed berries, sprinkle of nuts with a slice of whole wheat bread and green tea

  1. Oatmeal makes the best breakfast item. Add milk (I prefer one of the nut milks), honey and a fruit preferably strawberry, apple or poached pear to it.

  1. Breakfast Burrito with whole wheat tortilla, scrambled eggs, cheese, tomatoes, spinach and onions with green tea laced with honey

  1. Adding honey, nuts, strawberry and almond milk to a bowl of your favorite unsweetened cereal is also a healthy breakfast option.

  1. Try whole wheat muffin topped with boiled egg, slices of pineapple and low fat cottage cheese served with a glass of fresh orange juice

  1. A slice of whole wheat bread, yogurt with banana and berries along with a cup of green tea.

  1. Whole grain pita bread stuffed with grilled chicken or turkey, mushroom, low fat processed cheese, tomatoes, capsicum and a small glass of cashew or almond milk.  
This is the first step to getting fit...adding a healthy breakfast to start your day. It' doesn't have to take a lot of time.  Take a few extra minutes in your morning to fuel your body properly! For more ideas on healthy eating get my "Eating The Rainbow E-Book".  It's Free!


Are you a borderline diabetic or do you have you been diagnosed with diabetes?  Listen to this show on how to "Live Well As A Diabetic" 

Join me on The Wellness Journey!







Comments

Popular Posts