Wednesday, November 16, 2016

My Re-Introduction to Life - Living A Well and Holistic Life After 40, 50, 60 and Beyond


Many have asked what is it I actually do.  
So I decided to re-introduce myself to you! 




I love helping Women over 40 thrive in their lives.  For me life didn't begin until after 50!! Now at 59 I am having a ball. Mostly because I have learned how to live a holistic life that addresses my mind, body and spirit needs.  It's not always easy and I am still learning.  One thing I know for sure it is my passion to share with other women what I have learned through the products and services I promote. 

The coming year promises to be interesting.  I am more concerned than ever that Women take good care of themselves by reducing their stress and anxiety.  I know quite a bit about that because I had an anxiety disorder for almost 10 years.  It was not until I decided to make some lifestyle changes that my life began to change for the better.  

If you are suffering from stress, continual anxious thoughts, fatigue, lack of focus and depression I understand...I have been there.  What I have learned may help you.  

Check out the Wellness Woman Holistic Living Academy - great online classes that can help you learn how to holistically reduce your stress and reduce your anxiety

Check out my ebook and  journal DeStress The Mess - Minimize The Impact of Stress On Your Life, Maximize The Joy In Your Life 

Check out my magazine Wellness Woman 40 and Beyond E-Magazine

Check out my new podcast series What's Inside You - Minds, Body, Energy"

 Check out Intuition Mastery Summit 


Related articles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Network Blogs

Search The Web