Living A Well and Holistic Life After 40, 50, 60 and Beyond - Thriving in Mid Life


Many have asked what is it I actually do.  
So I decided to introduce myself to you...again!







I love helping Women over 40 thrive in their lives.  For me life didn't begin until after 50!! Now at almost 60 I am having a ball. Mostly because I have learned how to live a holistic life that addresses my mind, body and spirit needs.  It's not always easy and I am still learning.  One thing I know for sure it is my passion to share with other women what I have learned through the products and services I promote. 

I am more motivated than ever to encourage Women over 40 to take good care of themselves by reducing their stress, anxiety and increase their wellness at the same time.  I know quite a bit about that because I had an anxiety disorder for almost 10 years.  It was not until I decided to make some lifestyle changes that my life began to change for the better.  

If you are suffering from stress, continual anxious thoughts, fatigue, lack of focus and depression I understand...I have been there.  What I have learned may help you.

In fact, I have lots of information that will help Women over 40 and all the people who love them.  Please visit these sites.  Check out the magazine, the podcast series, the video show, and my new holistic living and wellness academy.  Great information on how to embark on a journey of holistic living and wellness.    


Check out  DeStress The Mess Products and Services





Check out  Wellness Woman 40 and Beyond E-Magazine



Check out  podcast series "The Wellness Journey Podcast Series"





Check out  video series - The Wellness Woman Show 




Linked In



Related articles

Comments

Popular Posts