For All Who Are Leading Busy Lives - Foods You Need To Add To Your Diet To Increase Your Focus, Concentration and Productivity
We all live busy lives. In fact, some of us would say we are too busy. Even with multi-tasking, delegation, and trying effectively plan our day, we still sometimes feel we are not as productive as we should be.
One thing that can help with the lack of concentration and focus is to add to our diets foods that are good for our brain. As we age we need to be aware of adding these foods to our diets that can help with memory, focus, signs of depression and Alzeihmers Disease
- Fatty Fish - salmon, sardines, trout are an excellent source of Omega 3 a very healthy fat that the brain needs. Omega-3s play a role in sharpening memory and improving mood, as well as protecting your brain against decline.
- Blueberries - an excellent source of antioxidant which is needed to help improve the communication between brain cells. Blueberries may also increase memory and overall brain function.
- Turmeric - is another excellent antioxidant that has huge medicinal benefits. The main active ingredient for brain function is Curcumin, Curcumin can help with symptoms of depression and helps with the brain-derived neurotrophic factor, a type of growth hormone that helps brain cells grow.
- Pumpkin Seeds - an excellent source of magnesium, iron, zinc, and copper which the brain needs to function at optimum.
- Oranges - full of vitamin c which is important when it comes to brain function. Just eating one orange a day can provide all the vitamin C you need for the day. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and can help improve brain function as we age.
This book has great recipes to promote brain health!
There are other foods and holistic practices that can increase your brain function, focus and concentration. I will be talking about this at my next webinar on January 18, 2018. Click here to sign up for the FREE MASTER CLASS on ways to increase your productivity, focus, and clarity. This Master Class is designed for Women who have a lot of their plate (especially if they are Entrepreneurs) and need to know how to get optimum results for all of their efforts. Register Now!
Tune in to my shows:
The Wellness Woman Show and The Wellness Journey Podcast Series - great interviews with some of the premier experts on wellness for Women over 40!
For healthier skin check out this wonderful article from our friends at