6 Ways To Stay Healthy During Stressful Times



These days everyone seems to be stressed about something.  The sad thing is that after a prolonged period of time under stress the results can adversely impact your physical and mental health.  Prolonged stress can eventually cause:

  • headache
  • muscle tension
  • chest pain
  • fatigue
  • reduced sex drive
  • sleeping problems 
  • upset stomach 
  • anxiety
  • lack of motivation and focus
  • sadness and depression
  • irritability 
  • anger
  • alcohol, drug and tobacco abuse
  • overeating 
  • exercising less
On my Facebook Live Show "Lynnis Minutes"  I share 6 ways that you can stay healthy during stressful times an avoid some of the symptoms listed above. 

                                                     



Are you ready to heal your mind, body, and spirit?  Are you tired of feeling stressed and anxious all the time?  I was there about 8 years ago.  I learned over the years holistic ways to reduce my anxiety and manage how stress impacts my health and my life.  Click here to find out more


Comments

  1. I am completely agree with you. These symptoms are not random, but they are the indications to complicated emotional health. (If ignored) Etizolam RX Online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts